Friday, June 27, 2014

Are YOU ready to make a CHANGE?

     Join me, Nasara Gargonnu, on my quest to get San Diego (and the World) moving in a "Healthy Direction!" I am a Father, Husband, Trainer, Group Exercise Instructor and Physical Education Teacher and I figured out that my PURPOSE is to spread the knowledge of Health, Fitness and OVERALL Wellness to everyone willing to listen (and even those who don't...lol!) I lost my father at the YOUNG age of 55 and I believe that many of us can prevent premature death and illnesses by "Eating Clean" (Cutting the preservatives, sugars and processed foods down to a minimum, eating REAL foods....Veggies, Fruits, Lean meats, etc...) a little exercise and Positive Thinking! It's an easy concept, but if we haven't been doing it in 20-30+ years or we have not been introduced to this lifestyle, it may be difficult.

     In the upcoming days and weeks I will be posting about my Health and Wellness in abundance because I feel it is a LIFE OR DEATH priority! Please keep your eyes open and follow me THIS blog, on my Facebook "Coach" page and even my personal page!

"I'm ready to make a CHANGE for the better because I have to LIVE for my family...what about YOU?"





1 comment:

Unknown said...

The health and fitness business is booming now more than ever. More and more people are getting conscious about their wellness. The health and fitness revolution is spreading everywhere changing lives and making us live more productively.

Personal Fitness Training Townsville