Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 day Wellness Blitz!


Our Beachbody family is getting ready for the National Super Saturday, Part II on April 9th, so I decided to create a "BLITZ" for the next month to get ready for this event! I'm challenging folks out there in the Facebook Family, Twitterverse, MySpace crew and family and friends to join me in this "Wellness Blitz"! All those who want to make changes in their health and wellness and are serious about it check this out! ~> Get on a Beachbody program (ie. P90X, Insanity Asylum, TurboFire, etc...) and/or the Nutritional product, Shakeology for a minimum of 30 days (remember there is a 30-Day Money back guarantee) and watch the transformation! If you are consistent, are willing to work hard and want to REALLY make a change this is for you!

Check out www.SiriusCoach.com and contact me for any additional information! See you at the top!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm doing RevAbs to get ready for Super Saturday. I'm going to start the 3-day Shakeology cleanse on Friday to start my body fresh for Phase Two!

Anonymous said...

i am also doing the revabs and hopefully start some spin classes too!

Capell said...

Committing to Body Gospel for the next month.